As part of the Marine Park we also feature a launch ramp, kayaking dock and temporary boat moorage on site. Kayak rentals are available at Scappoose Bay Kayaking.
- All sites have water, 20/30 or 50 amp power, and fire rings.
- Sites 6, 12, 19, 20 and 21 have 50 amp power.
- All sites are 25’ wide, with 10’ separation between sites.
- All paved sites feature a 12’ paved pad.
- Sites 11, 12, 13 and 18 are all graveled spaces.
- $28 per night, with a fourteen night maximum stay, 2 vehicles per site.
- Boat launch included with rental PARKING NOT INCLUDED, please park truck and trailer in RV camp site. Overnight moorage $17 per night.
- Restrooms with coin operated showers are available on site.
- Check in is 2pm, check out is 12pm.
- Nature Trail
- No Dump Station
- Sites 1-6, 12, and 18-23 are open during winter months, mid-November to early March
- Sites 7-11, and 13-17 are dry camps; open with no water service in winter months
Today is forecast to be nearly the same temperature as yesterday.
High 71° / Low 48°
A good deal of sunshine. High 71F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
High 69° / Low 51°
Partly to mostly cloudy. High 69F. Winds light and variable.
High 73° / Low 53°
Intervals of clouds and sunshine in the morning with more clouds for later in the day. High 73F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.