As part of the Marine Park we also feature a launch ramp, kayaking dock and temporary boat moorage on site. Kayak rentals are available at Scappoose Bay Kayaking.
- All sites have water, 20/30 or 50 amp power, and fire rings.
- Sites 6, 12, 19, 20 and 21 have 50 amp power.
- All sites are 25’ wide, with 10’ separation between sites.
- All paved sites feature a 12’ paved pad.
- Sites 11, 12, 13 and 18 are all graveled spaces.
- $28 per night, with a fourteen night maximum stay, 2 vehicles per site.
- Boat launch included with rental PARKING NOT INCLUDED, please park truck and trailer in RV camp site. Overnight moorage $17 per night.
- Restrooms with coin operated showers are available on site.
- Check in is 2pm, check out is 12pm.
- Nature Trail
- No Dump Station
- Sites 1-6, 12, and 18-23 are open during winter months, mid-November to early March
- Sites 7-11, and 13-17 are dry camps; open with no water service in winter months
Tomorrow is forecast to be Much Cooler than today. Showers.
High 85° / Low 43°
Cloudy, periods of rain. Lows overnight in the low 40s.
High 54° / Low 41°
Occasional light rain tapering to a few showers late. High 54F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
High 52° / Low 39°
More clouds than sun. High 52F. Winds light and variable.