Port Westward Industrial Park spans over 1,700 acres of marine property.
- Port Westward is an energy focused industrial park
- 1,500′ Wharf on Columbia River at RM 53
- Existing Deep Draft Marine Facility
- 10 Minutes to U.S. Highway 30
- 35 Minutes to Interstate-5
- Excellent Transportation Access
- Site of PGE’s Beaver Power Plant and of Port Westward 1 and 2 Generation Plants
- 1,700 – Acre Marine Industrial Park
- Over 1,400 Acres available (786 acres of property requires rezoning)
- Located within the Lower Columbia Enterprise Zone
- Bond financing may be available
Today is forecast to be nearly the same temperature as yesterday.
High 69° / Low 51°
Partly cloudy. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 69F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
High 67° / Low 52°
Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 67F. Winds light and variable.
High 72° / Low 53°
Mostly cloudy skies. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 72F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.