Port Westward Industrial Park spans over 1,700 acres of marine property.
- Port Westward is an energy focused industrial park
- 1,500′ Wharf on Columbia River at RM 53
- Existing Deep Draft Marine Facility
- 10 Minutes to U.S. Highway 30
- 35 Minutes to Interstate-5
- Excellent Transportation Access
- Site of PGE’s Beaver Power Plant and of Port Westward 1 and 2 Generation Plants
- 1,700 – Acre Marine Industrial Park
- Over 1,400 Acres available (786 acres of property requires rezoning)
- Located within the Lower Columbia Enterprise Zone
- Bond financing may be available
- 2:44 PM PST on November 15, 2018
- 2:45 PM PST on November 16, 2018
Tomorrow is forecast to be Warmer than today.
High 51° / Low 43°
Mainly cloudy. Lows overnight in the low 40s.
High 56° / Low 38°
Cloudy skies. High 56F. Winds light and variable.
High 56° / Low 31°
Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High 56F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.