Port Westward Industrial Park spans over 1,700 acres of marine property.
- Port Westward is an energy focused industrial park
- 1,500′ Wharf on Columbia River at RM 53
- Existing Deep Draft Marine Facility
- 10 Minutes to U.S. Highway 30
- 35 Minutes to Interstate-5
- Excellent Transportation Access
- Site of PGE’s Beaver Power Plant and of Port Westward 1 and 2 Generation Plants
- 1,700 – Acre Marine Industrial Park
- Over 1,400 Acres available (786 acres of property requires rezoning)
- Located within the Lower Columbia Enterprise Zone
- Bond financing may be available
Tomorrow is forecast to be Warmer than today. Showers ending by midday.
High 47° / Low 47°
Cloudy with rain. Lows overnight in the upper 40s.
High 53° / Low 40°
Rain showers early with overcast skies later in the day. High 53F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
High 52° / Low 39°
Cloudy skies with some morning fog. High 52F. Winds light and variable.