View live cameras at this facility:
View tide information: Tide information
- The Scappoose Bay Marine Park is located off of Highway 30 in Warren, Oregon
- 25 boat houses
- 3 lane boat ramp
- 3 floating homes
- Approximately 100 boat slips
- Nature walking trails
- Picnic area (available to rent for special events)
- 3 month minimum moorage required
- Marina Advisory Board meets: 1st Tuesday every other month, 5:30 pm, Port Office
- Home of Next Adventure Scappoose Bay Paddling Center and Scappoose Bay Watershed Council
- 6:31 AM PDT on October 19, 2018
- 10:00 AM PDT on October 19, 2018
Today is forecast to be Warmer than yesterday.
High 75° / Low 41°
Areas of patchy fog early. Some clouds this morning will give way to generally sunny skies for the afternoon. High near 75F. Winds light and variable.
High 72° / Low 41°
A mainly sunny sky. High 72F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
High 71° / Low 41°
Sunshine along with some cloudy intervals. High 71F. Winds light and variable.