View live cameras at this facility:
View tide information: Tide information
- The Scappoose Bay Marine Park is located off of Highway 30 in Warren, Oregon
- 25 boat houses
- 3 lane boat ramp
- 3 floating homes
- Approximately 100 boat slips
- Nature walking trails
- Picnic area (available to rent for special events)
- 3 month minimum moorage required
- Marina Advisory Board meets: 1st Tuesday every other month, 5:30 pm, Port Office
- Home of Next Adventure Scappoose Bay Paddling Center and Scappoose Bay Watershed Council
Today is forecast to be Cooler than yesterday. Cloudy, periods of rain.
High 50° / Low 46°
Cloudy with occasional showers for the afternoon. High around 50F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
High 52° / Low 35°
Rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. High 52F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90%.
High 45° / Low 36°
A mix of clouds and sun early, then becoming cloudy later in the day. High around 45F. Winds light and variable.